Welcome to project’s causallift API docs!¶
- CausalLift: Python package for Uplift Modeling in real-world business; applicable for both A/B testing and observational data
- What is Uplift Modeling?
- A famous use case?
- How does Uplift Modeling work?
- What are the advantages of “CausalLift” package?
- Why CausalLift was developed?
- How is the data pipeline implemented by CausalLift?
- How to use CausalLift?
- How to run inference (prediction of CATE for new data with
- Details about the parameters
- Supported Python versions
- Related Python packages
- Related R packages
- Introductory resources about Uplift Modeling
- Keywords to search
- Article about CausalList in Japanese